I am so excited to finally post this ANNOUNCEMENT and introduce my new MSP (Michelle Standerfer Photography) 2016 Spokesmodels PROGRAM. I AM looking for stylish, fabulous, and highly motivated dancers to represent my brand and business. Dancers from all over the Dallas Metroplex and US are welcome to join, but, for right now, I am primarily searching for dancers attending dance classes or studios in the Frisco/Allen/Plano & McKinney areas.
When I planned this, I wanted to bring more to my sessions than what dancers typically see from other dance photo sessions. I’m definitely not about anything “cookie-cutter” or “cliche”, so if you want pictures that are typical, I’m not your girl!. If you are a dance spokesmodel for MSP, you are part of a family. I want this experience to be about documenting and preserving the essence of a client’s beauty, athleticism, strengths and techniques. Delivering everlasting pieces of art and building lasting relationships. While accelerating the passion and awareness of dance and the arts thru striking imagery. I want to develop a REAL bond with each and every one of my dancers (boys are welcome too). I want to make this as personal as it can be, so you may have the best experience possible. And of course continue to follow your journey during your entire career!
HOW IT WORKS
As a spokesmodel, you will receive a discounted session up to 1 hour, a Spokesmodel spotlight blog post celebrating you and your talents, product discounts, creative shoots throughout the year, and fun get togethers! I have so much in store for this year, and I can’t wait to share some amazing experiences with you lovelies. ♡
Before any of the magic happens, you’ll need to submit a 2016 Spokesmodel application. I will only be taking up to 2 students per dance studio — to represent MSP for the 2016/2017 dance season. After the deadline passes, I will hold an email interview with all applicants. This is when we can cover specific details about the program and discuss any questions you may have.
TO QUALIFY AS AN EXCLUSIVE SPOKESMODEL FOR MICHELLE STANDERFER PHOTOGRAPHY, YOU MUST:
- Be available for your session before August 31st, 2016
- Agree to tell your friends about MSP and your experience with me
- Agree to share your images on social media and have Facebook and Instagram profiles to use for marketing
- Agree to represent only MSP between Aug 2016 to June 2017
- Have your parent or legal guardian sign a model release and contract
- Agree to refer at least two friends in 90 days or pay full price on your session and products
25% off your personal DANCE PHOTO EXPERIENCE!
- 25% off prints and other products
- A featured blog post celebrating you and your talents
- Creative, impromptu STYLIZED EDITORIAL photoshoots that only MSP Models get to participate in
- $15 cash or gift prizes for each referral!
- Fame from having your images posted on my website, blog, social media outlets, and features on social media accounts
- Being a spokesmodel for a business looks AMAZING on college and job applications and will definitely set you apart from the crowd! Essentially, you are helping a small business grow and colleges/jobs eat that up!
*To be considered as an MSP Spokesmodel, you MUST submit your application by July 15, 2016.